CALL 01226 747466

Additional Landlord Services

Gates Estates also offer a wide variety of additional property services as follows:

Landlord Gas Safety Certificates

  • A Gas Safety certificate is a legal requirement for any landlord renting accommodation occupied under lease or license and must be carried out very 12 months, to ensure that gas appliances, fittings and flues are in a safe condition for use.
  • At Gates Estates, we have our own Gas Safe registered engineer who carries out checks and issues certificates to landlords, as well as carrying out any necessary repairs.
  • Quotes are available upon request.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

What is an Energy Performance Certificate or EPC?

  • Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) give information on how to make your home more energy efficient and reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.

Why do we need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)?

  • Since October 2008, EPCs have been required whenever a building is constructed, sold or rented so if you are selling or letting a property you need a certificate by law. 


  • Large range of contractors including tilers, plumbers, joiners, roofers, builders, damp proofers, decorators.