Additional Landlord Services
Gates Estates also offer a wide variety of additional property services as follows:
Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
- A Gas Safety certificate is a legal requirement for any landlord renting accommodation occupied under lease or license and must be carried out very 12 months, to ensure that gas appliances, fittings and flues are in a safe condition for use.
- At Gates Estates, we have our own Gas Safe registered engineer who carries out checks and issues certificates to landlords, as well as carrying out any necessary repairs.
- Quotes are available upon request.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
What is an Energy Performance Certificate or EPC?
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) give information on how to make your home more energy efficient and reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
Why do we need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)?
- Since October 2008, EPCs have been required whenever a building is constructed, sold or rented so if you are selling or letting a property you need a certificate by law.
- Large range of contractors including tilers, plumbers, joiners, roofers, builders, damp proofers, decorators.