Why Choose Gates Estates?
We pride ourselves on a good service and good quality accommodation at affordable prices.
- Properties in Barnsley, Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham and other areas throughout Yorkshire
- Out of hours viewings including weekends
- Free full inventories and bond registration
- Free move in’s and move out's
- Affordable holding deposits and security deposits
Residential Letting fees information
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Gates Estates 'The Agent')
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Changes to the tenancy agreement: £45
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Charge for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices: At cost of the key cutting or replacement security device.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Gates Estates is a member of Safe Agent which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly. Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection.
View Properties to Let